The Foreign Currency Solutions (FCS) organization is responsible for managing a suite of USD/Euro Corporate Payment solutions designed to help Clients Manage Cross Border Payments (CBP). This includes T&E of International Subsidiaries and Supplier payments.
The Role of Manager Business Development FCS requires an innovative self-starter who can work autonomously, report globally, and partner with key stakeholders to execute strategies aimed at driving Cross Border Payments (CBP) scale in Hong Kong. The individual will play a critical role in providing strategic thought leadership to make CBP a success in HK.
A critical component of this role is the ability to develop and leverage strong internal followership and Stakeholder engagement to ensure that CBP is a priority. Also essential is a strong focus on development and execution of Strategy to drive CBP Scale.
The Responsibilities of the FCS Business Development Manager include:
- Design and execute wining both strategy and tactics aimed at maximining cross-border payments growth in Hong Kong.
- Lead market analysis projects to define the target universe, analyze competition and generate CBP Leads
- Build an engine for signings acceleration to fuel long-term scale & sustainable CBP growth
- Drive innovation in new CBP payment spaces including Partnerships with Trade associations
- Partner with Marketing and DS&I to generate internal campaigns to excite the Field and maximize CBP penetration
- Partake in monthly Leadership meetings to progress and identify CBP areas of opportunity
- Partner with Field enablement to deliver CBP Trainings & Refreshers
- Compile and disseminate CBP best practices/success stories to the Field
- Actively work with GMS to drive commodity/reverse targeting opportunities and close coverage gaps
- Drive Market pipeline velocity in partnership with local Sales/AD leadership
- Deliver updates to local leadership on FCS CBP business performance and leverage business insights to drive prioritization
- Serve as Cross-border payments expert and partner with Sales/AD in complex negotiations
- Ensure oversight and control of the FCS operating guidelines
- Understanding of Cross-border payments, key trends and Payment methods
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and create productive internal partnerships to drive CBP focus and prioritization
- Possess a strategic and global mindset with ability to work with multiple partners to drive growth
- Proven expertise in development of insightful and data driven initiatives to scale business acquisition
- Ability to identify and leverage industry/business trends to improve business performance results
- Strong project management and prioritization capabilities
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Quantitative, financial, research and problem-solving skills
- Comfort working independently and with significant ambiguity
- Team player with flexible, winning, and positive attitude
- Innovative and collaborative approach to solving problems and overcome barriers impacting CBP growth
- Multi-Channel marketing and performance marketing experience, including digital a plus
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2019, 2:27:33 PM