As one of the enterprise teams within American Express, Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) works closely with colleagues across the entire company to drive growth and further differentiate Amex in a competitive marketplace by accelerating our digital products and services. Within EDA, the Enterprise Digital Membership Experiences (EDME) team focuses the core customer experiences, including Web, Native App, SMS, Email and Push. The team develops and scales across the enterprise high-impact, mobile-centric and personalized digital experiences across the customer lifecycle and adapts to the evolving needs of our Card Members, merchants and other partners.
The Membership Web Product Operations team drives the membership web channel by connecting teams and processes that enable and optimize the delivery of essential digital experiences. This team works closely with our product, design and engineering teams to increase transparency, drive efficiency in product development and speed to market of product delivery. It is also responsible for leading prioritization, planning, process improvements and build strong relationships both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is able to provide strategic thought leadership and lead projects with limited guidance. The individual must be organized and a strong communicator who can effectively multitask and prioritize as needs evolve.
The Membership Web Product Operations Analyst
will lead channel activities for Membership Web.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Lead channel intake and manage relationships with stakeholders across the enterprise through proactive communication
· Support communication and collaboration with internal teams: design, engineering, UXR to drive efficiency in product delivery at scale
· Create executive level communications and reporting
· Serve as a single point of contact for business partners coordinating across product teams
· Lead channel data reporting by managing quality control of product data
· Maintain and update channel data
· Support Product Operations (documentation, governance requests, etc) as needed
· Coordinate projects across the team
· Formulate, recommend and implement best practices across teams to improve effectiveness and ability to execute.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in program and process management
· Experience working with an agile product delivery team
· Experience working with SAFe delivery methodology
· Advanced JIRA reporting skills
· Collaborative – our role is largely partnership driven, so experience building and managing solid relationships is crucial as you will be working with Product/Capability owners, local marketing teams & technology partners.
· Result focused & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to build products
· Pro-active and enthusiastic
· Strategic thinking – Ability to see both the big picture and the details and to translate business requirements into actionable features and delivery plan.
· Detail oriented – active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail and ability to manage details in an environment with changing priorities.
· Knowledge of Agile Lean Startup/Customer Development Process and project management (preferred)
· Ability to take initiative and work within ambiguous situations.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2019, 11:27:07 AM