The Business Solutions organization is responsible for supporting Business Development and Account Development teams as subject matter experts on American Express Payment solutions and client business processes. The Business Solutions teams assess client business processes, technical needs, and analysis of spend patterns in order to win new, and expand existing relationships.
A Business Solutions Manager supports sales and account development efforts by analyzing customer needs, then building solution designs that consider existing systems and business processes while seeking to incorporate American Express payment options. Additionally, the Business Solutions Manager will assist with the RFP process, conduct needs assessments and supplier analysis and support client presentations.
This individual will require strong consultation, business process, and problem solving skills. Additionally, they will have a strong technical and financial background coupled with an ability to establish effective working relationships with key partners. The Business Solutions Manager will analyze spend data, identify trends, and develop program roadmaps and growth strategies. This individual will also create process maps of customer business financial processes and facilitate face to face meetings with contacts, frequently large global customers. This individual will also be responsible for developing and documenting the solution design for customer programs to facilitate implementation of these programs.
Position is virtual and requires as much as 40% travel..
- Strong sales, consultation and relationship management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication relative to financial processes
- Deep knowledge of technology associated with Accounts Payable
- Strong technical acumen, business and process knowledge of accounting, expense management, payables, purchasing / procurement, e-commerce and Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Proven consultative aptitude and ability to convert client business processes/requirements into innovative solutions
- Strong project management and process design experience a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2019, 2:57:56 PM