The GCS US Large Market Client Group manages strategic corporate payment relationships with clients, including many multi-national organizations and acquires new corporate payments customers with annual sales of $300M+.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to 2 virtual VPs of Account Development, Large Market East in GCS.
Job responsibilities include:
- Organizing and maintaining complex calendar using a high level of tact and integrity.
- Managing the logistics of key meetings, including room booking, catering, production of meeting materials, etc.
- Coordinating complex travel arrangements including air, hotel and transfers
- Reconciling expenses and filing expense reports
- Organizing regular team meetings and 1:1s with Direct Reports.
- Supporting employee on & off boarding
- Managing the payroll system for the team, including attendance tracking (holidays, vacation, sick days etc.)
- General follow-up and reminders in order to effectively meet deadlines and commitments.
- Managing event ticket distribution.
- Assisting with special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Must possess 5+ years of administrative experience
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance
- Ability to act diplomatically and respectfully when communicating with individuals of varying levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to anticipate and mitigate issues that may arise
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Commitment to ongoing learning & development
- Flexible, proactive, well organized, resourceful and efficient
- Proven team player and collaborator
- Positive attitude, solution-oriented demeanor, and reliable
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of common administrative systems and processes e.g., HR, purchasing, travel, expense management tool are a plus.
- Flexibility and availability when VPs are traveling
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2019, 2:08:37 PM