This position is an exciting opportunity to join the fast-paced and dynamic environment of the Lodging Program and Partnerships group within Travel & Lifestyle Services. The Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Lodging Program Communications will concept and execute a streamlined communication strategy that directly engages with our strategic lodging suppliers and internal stakeholders, ultimately contributing to a stronger program in service of the Premium Card Member.
The Analyst/Sr. Analyst will create communication assets and materials across various topics inclusive of, but not limited to, program orientation, capabilities enhancements and trainings, program updates, and company news. S/he will own the production of individual partner account review materials, messaging on internal and external support sites, and in sum, craft the supplier-facing voice of Fine Hotels & Resorts and The Hotel Collection. This person will also take the lead for Lodging team, internal stakeholder, and leadership presentations/communications in support of the Lodging team.
The successful candidate will be adept at crafting strong, succinct messages, demonstrate creativity and be detail-oriented and results-driven. Excellent written and PowerPoint skills are a must. S/he will display comfort working with and influencing partners internally as well as with critical external lodging suppliers. The Analyst/Sr. Analyst will report into an Account Manager on the Partnerships team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create, own, iterate and maintain partner-facing communications that supports Lodging Partnerships and Program strategic initiatives and goals
- Develop a communications calendar and flawlessly execute it by:
- Developing and tracking project plans
- Communicating with internal and external partners
- Create partner account review PowerPoints, own partner-facing reporting and support the creation of internal strategy decks
- Develop communications and presentations for the Lodging Team to share with internal stakeholders and leadership
- 1-3+ years of agency- or client-side work experience in communications or public relations with proven success working with internal partners, external partners, and/or agencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication; with strong PowerPoint and Excel capabilities
- Strong relationship-building, project management and collaboration skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and projects
- Must possess curiosity, creative thinking and a passion for storytelling
- Must have a positive attitude, will to win, and be flexible/adaptable to change
- Knowledge of the lodging industry and passion for travel a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree holder
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2019, 3:41:57 PM