US Small Merchant is making American Express “Welcomed Everywhere and Used Every Day.” The business focuses on high growth and relationships in the U.S. Small Merchants segment. The Centralized Client Management (CCLM) and Global Acquisition Capabilities (GAC) organizations are key enablers of this growth with our merchants and acquisition partners. American Express provides small merchants solutions focused on enhancing merchant membership and connecting them with customers who can help build their business. The US Small Merchant organization falls within the Global Merchant Network Services (GMNS) organization at American Express. The merchant network at American Express which acquires and maintains relationships with millions of merchants around the world that welcome the card.
CCLM is dedicated to helping small merchants succeed and grow by providing them with a range of tools and resources – lending products, online resources and discussion, digital promotions and social media tools – as well as advocacy and support. American Express provides small merchants solutions focused on enhancing merchant membership and connecting them with customers who can help build their business.
GAC is responsible for third party acquiring partner enablement, oversight and acquisition operations and capabilities globally. Through innovative programs like OptBlue and growing relationships with payment facilitators like Square, it is transforming how American Express is accepted and welcomed.
This position will support both Centralized Client Management and Global Acquisition Capabilities within Global Merchant Services and Loyalty Group.
This position is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support for two Vice Presidents in US Small Merchants, based in Phoenix. The ideal candidate is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks and be able to work independently and proactively with a positive demeanor. The candidate also has the ability to work well in supporting two unique, dynamic and fast-paced organizations and manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities, with accuracy, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- Responsible for calendar management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Management of IDs, Access, Payroll, PeopleSoft, monthly expense reports in line with policy
- Manage logistics of meeting administration (physical, telepresence and webex)
- Maintain headcount reporting, organizational charts, department Global Distribution Lists
- Manage domestic and foreign travel arrangements including air, hotel, car transfers and meeting agendas
- Organize internal and external business meetings, including Town Halls, making all necessary arrangements including sending invites, reserving rooms, conference call and telepresence setup, printing copies and arranging catering
- Communicate effectively with all team members and key partners of all levels including the ability to manage the brand of both organizations with finesse and meticulous attention to detail
- Managing office supplies, equipment and other supply requests
- Manage various accounting functions including expense management, resource reallocations, and telephonic issues
- Coordinate facilities management responsibilities
- Follow up with Leadership Team on training, HR-related requirements and deadlines
- Assistance with special projects and initiatives as requested
- Ideal candidate should be eager to learn about the CCLM and GAC businesses and willing to take on new assignments related to the teams being supported
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2019, 10:58:26 AM