At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 169 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for an Acquisition Process Owner to perform in the International Consumer Services business unit of American Express.
- Leading Documentation Recovery Process for prospects.
- Leading all the logistic and delivery methods for new cards acquired, complying with local laws and regulations, minimizing timeframes and improving Customer Experience, while looking for enhancing efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Manage and be responsible for leading the relationship with Compliance and GCO in all related activities that may involve acquisition (e.g. changing in agreements, agreements control and follow up, compliance unit, etc.).
- Work on updating all processes according to new regulation scenarios.
- Ensuring service levels and regulations requirements.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t live life without it.
- Knowledge of Amex internal processes.
- Marketing experience and knowledge will be a PLUS.
- English required.
- Business degree or relevant undergraduate degree required.
- Proven experience in successful E2E process improvement initiatives implementation and project management skills and experience.
- Experience in strategy development with proven business results and thought leadership to drive optimal results and maximize business opportunities.
- Experience defining, implementing and managing a business strategy and tactics.
- Proven track record driving results by effectively partnering with business partners.
- Strong relationship management, influencing and collaboration skills as well as communication oral and written.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 31, 2019, 8:33:47 AM