Support and trust to thrive in your career and life
- Experiences to become a great leader
- A world of opportunities to grow your career
- An inclusive culture to help you thrive
- Lead and execute the market specific talent management strategy to drive business priorities that is on-going and transcends the talent processes;
- Embed a culture that enables and facilitates talent spotting, talent advocacy and brokering for local and cross market moves.
- Identify the collective development needs of the market through learning needs analysis and insights from talent reviews, leadership insights and colleague feedback;
- Lead and execute the market specific development strategy for the high potential talents and the broader colleague base;
- Partner with global COEs to ensure global strategy is inclusive of market needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Some working knowledge/applied experience in Talent Management;
- A proven self-starter – Someone who could hit the ground running;
- A passion for, and experience in, the delivery of premium customer service;
- Ability to build relationships in a diverse environment and effectively engage with stakeholders across different levels of the organization;
- Superior communication/interpersonal skills with the capability to influence stakeholders;
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word and Excel.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with 5 solid years of experience of relevant experience in Talent Management / Learning / Leadership & Development / HR Consulting;
- Previous experience managing end to end HR projects in a fast paced environment;
- Experience in supporting progressive talent expansion and advancement, talent reviews, high potential assessment development, etc.
- Location: Bonifacio Global City (Taguig);
- Workplace Flexibility: Rotating (with some flexibility);
- American Express offers a fantastic and diverse working environment. High performance is rewarded with target driven incentives
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2019, 3:25:56 AM