There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
• Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Deliver to the Employees, Customer and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
• Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
• Adherence to quality and compliance guidelines.
• Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
• Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information
• Good communication skills both written and oral
• High level of Customer sensitivity, commitment & service orientation.
• Amex product knowledge desirable
• Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 1, 2019, 6:36:20 AM