Testing, Remediation and Access Management team (TRAM) is on the cutting edge of nearly all Global Servicing Network user-facing projects from the newest mobile launch to changes in our existing portals. Collectively, we look to ensure quality for both our American Express Customers and our internal partners throughout the GSN family. We are looking for detail oriented, Customer focused, out-of-the-box thinkers who are not afraid to raise the red flag on behalf of our Customers.
Our current opening is for a Non-exempt Project Analyst.
Create and execute test conditions
Create required test documents with a focus on quality and timely delivery
Build test procedure and systems knowledge to expand support into multiple work streams
Demonstrated ability to manage shifting priorities.
Strong attention to details.
Successful experience working in a deadline-driven role.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Strong MS Office skills (Word and Excel primarily).
Ability to flex work schedule to meet project demands.
A passion for our Customers!!
Preferred Functional Area-Specific Qualifications:
- Previous testing experience
- Familiarity with project methodology (e.g. Agile, SDLC, Waterfall)
- Experience supporting large-scale projects
- Understanding of end-to-end processes in Global Servicing Network, which includes Consumer and Commercial account navigation and functions
- Card Welcome Kit testing
- AMEX internal systems testing
- Familiarity of operational areas and the customer journey
- This is a permanent, non-exempt position
This position is Blue Works (open seating in a work “neighborhood”)
This is not a senior position
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2019, 9:57:19 PM