s is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Reviewing new merchant set-ups and accordingly taking decisions on approving or declining
Ensure accurate analysis of merchant setups, fraud claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
2. Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
3. Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
4. Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
5. Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information
6. Make outbound calls to card members, banks, client managers to validate information
Merchant Risk related tools experience preferred
Fraud Knowledge desirable
Genesis, FSV, MS3, Lexis Nexis experience preferred
Flexible to work in any shift
•Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
•Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019, 5:04:05 AM