There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Role Name: Process Manager Reporting
Global Services Group (GSG) brings together the company’s external and internal servicing functions, and includes the below world-class organizations:
• Global Servicing Network, which provides exceptional care to our external customers, and
• Global Business Services, which provides many of the vital internal services that make American Express run efficiently.
Global Business Services
Global Business Services (GBS) is a shared services organization that brings together key internal functions to support all of American Express. GBS colleagues manage procurement, real estate, sales operations & business enablement, and partner with business units to execute complex change initiatives.
Sales and Business Enablement (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting and business enablement support to the enterprise. The objective of the SABE Performance Reporting and Insights team is to ensure that Commercial and Merchant businesses have timely and accurate reporting, insights and forward looking actions to help drive business performance.
• Deliver comprehensive performance reporting and Insights to help the leadership team and individuals evaluate and drive business performance.
• Partner with functional leaders, Strategic Business Partners and senior leaders to remove friction points, ensure data integrity for reporting and insights to fulfill business requirements and enable actions.
• Understand complex operational systems and business intelligence tools , sales platforms for developing efficient , insightful products and offerings for customers
• Devise process improvement tools and methodologies that will ensure flawless delivery exceeding customer expectations.
• Evolve reporting to meet key business priorities, engage early on with stakeholders, gain buy in for implementing proposed solutions.
• Leverage best practices internally and bring outside-in perspective to deliver best of breed reporting and insights
Enable sales decisions & productivity across the enterprise by delivering best in class sales performance, reporting, insights & forecasts.
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
• Ensure timely & accurate delivery of reports and insights for sales teams by defining appropriate constructs & determining suitable approaches to build, publish and track performance
• Deliver performance reporting & analytical data support to business units and individual scorecards, reviews & yearly processes (Target setting, Portfolio Alignment)
• Provide forward looking trends, predictions, triggers that enhance sales force productivity.
• Engage with key stakeholders to drive initiatives to enhance sales experience.
• Automate and standardize reporting processes
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
3-7 years relevant experience with excellent knowledge Reporting and Visualization tools
Preferred: Experience in Tableau, SAS, SQL, Python and Hive
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
Post Graduate Degree in Engineering/Management.
• Understanding of SALES business process
• Analytics & reporting domain experience
• Analytics & Insights & Targeting
• Python, SAS, R, SQL
• Basic Statistical Knowledge: Hive/ML techniques
• Advanced data manipulation & automation skills
• Data visualization
• Exposure to Big data environment & tools
• RPA , Automation experience
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2019, 3:43:58 AM