American Express is looking for a high performing Manager to lead operations for our email marketing channel. This opportunity sits within the Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) organization and specifically on the Global Email Solutions team. The team is responsible for effectively delivering and implementing digital content across the email marketing channel globally.
Reporting into the Director of Global Email Solutions, this is a channel-critical role that is responsible for overseeing flawless delivery of all US email marketing across American Express. The successful candidate will play in integral role in creating and executing a long-term optimization strategy for one of our largest marketing channels. This person will also lead the relationship with our email vendors and partner with marketers and the email platform team to drive new enhancements to the channel with the goal of improving campaign performance.
This role provides an
opportunity to work in an exciting and growing area of digital marketing, and
help identify and enable changes to drive American Express’s digital results.
- Oversee campaign execution for all US customer email marketing programs
- Manage the relationship with our email vendors and identify opportunities to streamline the email marketing process.
- Deliver scalable and efficient solutions to support email marketing objectives across the business
- Provide support and guidance to Marketing Managers across the organization to ensure timely, accurate deployment of campaigns
- Partner closely with the email marketing and product teams to influence the development of new capabilities and enhancements
- Manage direct report
- Minimum 5-7 years of email marketing or marketing operations experience required (ESP experience a plus)
- Strong strategic mindset and customer focus
- Experience in campaign or vendor management and deploying new processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail is critical
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Energetic and self-driven personality with a persistent desire to learn and grow professionally
- Bachelor's degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2019, 1:46:42 PM