Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Overview of the Department: The Salesforce team is part of the new Enterprise Platform COE team. Core to our purpose is reimagining the platform solution-delivery model to dramatically improve our strategic agility, speed to market, effectiveness of delivery and transparency.
We work closely with our sales and account development organization – selling to new clients and helping grow business with existing clients. New times bring new challenges and we need to drive huge productivity gains in our field organization. We need to do more with the people we have: sell more, retain higher numbers of clients, and drive higher satisfaction amongst our clients. Salesforce.com is the platform that will drive enhanced productivity in our field teams. We are building and delivering a single, global salesforce.com platform -- a command-center for everything our field teams need to do, see and act-on.
You won’t just keep up; you’ll break new ground.
The enterprise platform – salesforce team is looking for A ML engineer to work in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) with focus on developing models and capabilities that directly impact the sales organization in American. This position will be based in Bangalore and report into an engineering Director.
The ml engineer serves as a key member of the platform intelligence team within the Enterprise Platform Salesforce.com and will be responsible for all aspects of the end-to-end model development lifecycle. The ML Engineer will collaborate with product owners and business partner team to support and help create a world class engineering solution in areas like - Deep Learning, Data Science, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Cloud Technologies and related technical areas
· Apply AI/ML experience & expertise horizontally in a domain-agnostic manner to solve complex problems in both traditional and non-traditional financial domains
· Design & Develop ML pipelines for Model implementation & Develop Champion/Challenger Model Deployment.
· Enhance efficiency & effectiveness of existing models i.e., Analyze and test the algorithms/solutions/techniques before releasing it for production.
· Exceptional data management skills and the ability to perform complex modelling on dynamic data sets.
Qualifications & Experience
The candidate will have:
· 3+ years of experience of solving practical problems by developing novel techniques pertaining to above areas. Track record of deploying solution leading to business and societal benefits would be hugely favored
· Strong track record of creation of intellectual property i.e. patents and papers in reputed conferences and journals will be preferred.
· Expertise in one or more of the following areas: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Document Analysis and Text Mining and Speech Technologies, etc
· Strong Programming experience in Python, Flask, Docker Containerization
· Experience in Model Deployment using Jenkins/Cloud/CI-CD
· Background in machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, pytorch or Keras
· Knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem.
· Experience working in an Agile environment
· Advanced math skills (linear algebra, Bayesian statistics, group theory)
· Strong written and verbal communications
· Bachelor in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Operations Research / Statistics/ Mathematics from institutes of global repute
What is it about you?
- You hold yourself accountable.
- You make decisions with imperfect information.
- You solve complex problems with a highly analytical approach.
- You’re methodical in how you recover from mistakes and crises.
- You operate optimally under extreme pressure.
- You’re excellent at understanding competing priorities.
- You can build trust with and inspire your team.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2019, 1:12:00 AM