The Manager/Senior Manager, Prospect Marketing will own the end-to-end Prospect Direct Mail channel for all Cobrand & premium Charge products. This individual will lead a team of 2 Senior Analysts and manage a large marketing budget with the goals of driving new spend growth and improving efficiency and ROI for the channel. This role is a key contributor to driving revenue results for the business.
- Own the Prospect Direct Mail channel for Cobrand & premium Charge card products.
- Set the overall channel strategy for driving profitable acquisitions including robust test and learn plans, creatives, offers, & segmentation, as well as utilizing risk and finance levers.
- Develop and lead cross-functional initiatives to drive innovation and improve efficiency in the channel. This includes new capabilities, process improvements, and contact strategy.
- Lead and inspire a team of 2 analysts.
- Work directly with Investment Strategy, Precision Marketing, Finance, Pricing, Product, creative agencies and internal acquisition partners to drive bottom line metrics
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s preferred
- Proven ability to lead and develop people
- Prior segmentation, acquisition and marketing experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated effective thought leadership abilities
- Must be solution-oriented with a proven ability to manage and deliver against multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Proven analytical abilities to identify business opportunities
- Demonstrated ability to define strategies to drive bottom line metrics
- Proven ability to generate results in a dynamic, highly complex environment
- Strong partnership, relationship and collaboration skills to drive forward strategic initiatives and issue resolution across large cross-functional teams
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2019, 1:58:44 PM