Product Analyst, Global Consumer Acquisition – Web Product Development
Prospect acquisition via digital channels is one of the largest investment areas at American Express. As part of the broader Enterprise Digital& Analytics team focused on the Global Consumer space, you will be responsible for helping to evolve a world class web application that supports the Global Consumer business and fuels business growth. This team, Global Digital Acquisition Product Development – Global Consumer Card Shop, manages, develops and innovates our customer acquisition site for consumers worldwide.
The Analyst will support the Product Owner in building site strategy, roadmap creation and delivery against that roadmap. The individual’s day-to-day involves input and collaboration across UX (user experience) and design, feature/epic identification, backlog prioritization, translation of features into user stories for our co-located tech team, and Agile delivery.
Being a part of the product team means cultivating close partnerships with several teams, including: Marketing, who translate core business needs into a direction for the site and who manage day to day operations, content and offer strategy; Tech, who develop the code and bring the features to life on the site; Analytics, who provide thorough reporting and custom analysis on our tests and site performance.
What you’ll be doing
• Drive acquisitions by assisting the Product Owner with execution of the Card Shop roadmap, building and enhancing our responsive on-site prospect acquisition experience
• Manage new initiatives from requirements gathering to execution and pre and post launch testing
• Build a strong partnership with our on-site technology team to enhance our suite of products
• Work with the Product Owner and Marketing to support the site strategy and help deliver business priorities on site
• Discover opportunities for Test & Learn to optimize the site experience
• Manage items in the product backlog, write user stories, manage requirements and define clear acceptance criteria for product features
• Monitoring digital trends and technologies in the marketplace
• Review results, and track key metrics to understand the product outcomes and future opportunities
What we value
· Desire to be a great product manager; a passion for digital product management and the drive to continuously improve
· Team player mentality; bring teams and partners together to coordinate and align on initiatives
What we’re looking for
1- 2+ years of post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in digital marketing, product management, or data analysis.• Familiarity with UX principles
• Basic understanding of web product development
• Proven ability to work with and analyze large data sets, particularly web analytics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Project management experience
• Working knowledge of key digital acquisition channels including SEM, SEO and Display
• Experience in matrix organizations and cross-functional environments
• Experience managing multiple stakeholder objectives
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 4, 2019, 6:04:16 PM