People. Technology. Community. When Accertify formed in 2007, we brought together smart and innovative engineers, analysts, designers, industry experts, and thought leaders. Our mission? To build the best products that delight and inspire our customers to deliver exceptional digital experiences without the fear of fraud and loss. Today, we’re a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of fraud, digital identity, chargebacks, and payment solutions.
The Product Marketing Manager will partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically Product, Sales, and Marketing to establish product positioning and messaging, build product launch communication strategies, and develop sales enablement content. If you are hungry to define and own the product marketing strategy for key initiatives and products in a cross-functional, high-impact role and enjoy working with talented and driven people in a fast-paced environment that will challenge you to reach the next level, then this career is for you.
- Own the positioning, packaging, and go-to-market execution of new product lines, new product features, and strategic initiatives that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Create marketing content for our products (e.g. sales documentation, sell sheets, product videos, website copy, etc.) that articulate the differentiating benefits and use cases of our products to drive qualified leads and to engage customers
- Develop messaging for how we communicate our overall product portfolio, and how our individual products fit together in a cohesive manner
- In partnership with the Product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on customer needs, use cases and pain points and the benefits of our products
- Conduct market research and benchmarking to understand voice of the customer and gather competitive insights
- Work in conjunction with external PR Agency to develop a cohesive public relations/analyst relations strategy and assist with necessary preapproval and modifications due to feedback. Assist with content for press releases, help develop and pitch stories to relevant media and trade, and create and execute special events designed for public outreach and media relations
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- 5+ years b2b product marketing experience within technology or software-as-a-service space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the confidence to sell ideas using creative & innovative ideas
- Superior copywriting skills. Must be able to quickly grasp complex topics and technology, translate to customer value and succinctly communicate that message in meaningful, easy-to-understand copy
- Strong attention to detail. Ability to be the final set of eyes on all external facing communication, collateral, etc.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick turn-around times
- Experience with MAS (Pardot, Marketo, etc.), CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, etc.), and CRM (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, NetSuite) solutions
- Demonstrated ability to manage outsourced marketing activities (PR, creative agencies, etc.)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019, 5:51:34 PM