- Develop and manage the JAPA region’s social media strategy focusing on building engaged communities and driving advocacy for American Express across social platforms.
- Deliver organic and paid social media content and campaigns that extend the narrative and reach of key company priorities
- Manage a JAPA-specific social media editorial calendar and optimize content sharing and exchange.
- Collaborate with and manage agency partners to develop engaging social strategies and content that drive the businessSupport a network of international social media leads; conduct education sessions and training, share best practices, and oversee process to approve new local market social media presences
- Be the champion of social as a platform in JAPA, collaborating closely with business units company-wide from the servicing team to brand team to the acquisition team and beyond.
- Partner across the organization to leverage paid media, platform analytics and listening tools. Translate data into actionable insights to spot trends and assess the performance of social campaigns.
- Measure performance and benchmarking of social channels and key campaigns.
- Use social channels to spot, manage and respond to sensitive issues -- speaking to and building relationships with our audiences on social is core to our customer experience.
- Partner with social platforms to identify new and innovative ways to engage our audiences.
- Remain up-to-date with emerging platforms, trends and best practices in social media, digital marketing and measurement and share perspective.
- Proven experience leading and developing social media campaigns in a highly-matrixed, collaborative environment with specific experience on global brands/businesses.
- You’re an effective leader with excellent judgment and people management skills.
- You’re a creative and strategic problem solver, a self-starter and have proven social media’s ability to drive tangible results
- You have experience working with creative, strategy, media and platform teams to build effective strategies and campaigns
- You have proven success operating in a Global role, working across regions and cultures
- You live and breathe social and are obsessed with trends and culture.
- You are a strong written and oral communicator, with attention to detail.
- You know how to package a story, understand the importance of visual elements and can direct photo and video shoots.
- You are proficient in using social media listening and publishing tools and reporting analytics and insights.
- You roll up your sleeves and work with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- You are always thinking "how can we do this better?"
- You thrive in a fluid environment and can manage multiple priorities and think and act on your feet.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2019, 11:55:21 PM