There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Emerging as the Enterprise Sales Operations & Business Enablement utility (SABE) within GBS is an internal servicing team providing sale performance reporting, platform servicing & capabilities, marketing operations & other business enablement services driving standardization & agility for the organization. GBS & SABE’s vision is to make internal servicing as strong as external servicing and thus it keeps pushing the boundaries for Sales & marketing group’s effectiveness through innovative use of technology & process transformation.
SABE, as an enterprise support specialist, provides best in class reporting, innovative products and capabilities, and effective campaign and marketing measurement services. We reach close to 4,000 sales team members and 20000+ platform users.
SABE provide services to its customers via two utilities –
1.Sales Operations, which supports the Sales organization (GMNS & GCS) across all stages of sales lifecycle like Pre-Sales, Acquisition & Account Management
2.Business Enablement, which supports Marketing Campaign Setup and Effectiveness, Operational Excellence along with Platforms and Capabilities.
Purpose of the Role:
This exciting role is within the GBS SABE team and supports the Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions organization (EMPS) with campaign set-up for US Marketing. Our Business strategies are only effective if we efficiently and flawlessly deliver against the Customer and Brand promises we make. In this role, the Team Member will be required to work closely with EMPS and the US Marketing teams, to perform accurate, complete and compliant marketing offer set-up and Quality reviews.
“THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT YOUR FUTURE IS TO CREATE IT!”
• Process various tasks in the end to end Campaign execution related activities, timely and accurately.
• Execute all change requests applicable to the campaign across all components
• Query Management – Trouble shoot and follow up on stakeholder queries from the markets and respond in an accurate and timely manner.
• Perform quality review of all the components, including new offer setup to ensure accurate execution
• Track, report, analyse, discuss and follow-up on campaign requests, status, issues, trends etc.
• Adherence to compliance and regulatory requirement while setting up campaigns
• Identify and correct opportunities areas to drive self-improvement.
• Liaise with multiple stakeholder groups (e.g. EMPS, Marketing Teams, Capability and Platform teams, etc) to ensure Control and compliance.
• Align to a culture of continuous improvement, innovation and waste elimination.
Critical Factors to Success:
• Deliver accurate campaign set up functions in a timely manner to uphold Customer and Shareholder interests.
• Strong Customer First Mind-set to drive C-SAT scores.
• Adherence to Quality and Compliance guidelines.
• Ability to multi task and escalations – to maintain focus and agility to re-evaluate priorities based on dynamic environment.
• Deliver consistently against the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders.
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with the intent to deliver superior customer experiences every day
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Proactive, personable and high energy.
• Display cultural sensitivity - build cross –cultural relationships and work effectively in a global environment.
• Lead with a digital mind-set and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
0 - 2 years of experience and knowledge in marketing campaign execution or implementation in digital/online channels, project / campaign management and an interest in technology/systems
Internal Candidate – Average rating for minimum 2 (or better) in the last performance year.
Bachelor’s in any stream.
Post-Graduation certification – e.g. PGD, Masters. Preferably in Marketing.
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Superior process and project management skills with excellent attention to detail.
Preferred - Payments or financial services industry experience is a plus
• Excel skills, PPT, MS Word skills
• Familiarity with VBA programming is desirable.
Knowledge of Platforms:
• Industry Servicing Platforms
• Campaign Workflow management tools (preferable) e.g. Salesforce
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Working hours : 3.30 PM - 11.30 PM
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2019, 8:03:18 AM