The focus of a Telesales Manager will be developing, managing and closing out sales opportunities through a prioritized lead source across different industries.
The successful candidate will be a driven and resourceful individual who is able to use the appropriate Premium Value Proposition, know how to handle objections and build effective relationships with both internal and external partners.
In this role you are expected to utilize Worldwide policies and procedures, maintain a high level of knowledge on related products.
The Telesales Manager will be focused on strategic outbound campaigns in the German market, targeting premium industries / merchants for American Express in his/her assigned areas.
She / He will prospect in Germany, using several sources and should be able to close a large number of high value merchants that drive strong volume.
This is a sales role where success, as measuerd through Booked Charge Volume and the number of new Active Locations generated by the individual. Success is rewarded through an attractive sales incentive plan.
- Self-prospecting and following up on prescribed leads to sign new Merchants for American Express acceptance in Germany
- Meet challenging GMS sales targets through new signings
- Leverage existing knowledge of the German Market to build effective leads
- Overcome objections with decision makers in various positions across the Merchant Segment in Germany
- End to end ownership of a lead. From initially identifying the prospect through to completing the sale, collecting all regulatory data and ensuring the Merchant is technically able to accept the card
- Fully integrate and build relationships across the wider National Sales Force Acquisition team
- Develop Relationships with internal teams such as World Service to help facilitate a smooth implementation of new Merchant signings
- Participate in tactical sales campaigns throughout the year
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- German native speaker
- Employment eligibility to work in Spain
- Solid experience in a sales team and strong sales background (preferably in phone acquisition)
- Business studies or similar education
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Self-confident with a strong will to achieve and exceed goals
- High level of self-motivation
- Ability to change from an individual contributor to a team player depending on the situation
- Ability to think creatively
- Proven background working for the German market
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 5, 2019, 8:28:16 AM