Business financing and supplier payments is one of the growing non card lending portfolios which has a unique set of challenges which need to be actively managed through innovative strategies in close collaboration with Acquisition, Risk, Product, Enterprise Digital and external partners. The incumbent will be responsible for evaluating opportunities to incorporate new data sources and enhancing the underwriting strategies, cross sell opportunities and develop active strategies needed to effectively manage them, including but not limited to proactive selection, Pre-approved offers, customized risk cut-offs based on ROI, quality indices and guardrails, recession planning and implementation. He/she will work in a highly dynamic environment with opportunities to shape the portfolio and streamline opportunities Business Loans underwriting and portfolio management strategies.
- Lead, develop and enhance the existing Business Loans customer underwriting strategies, leveraging new data sources and innovative techniques
- Evaluate new data sources and opportunities to enhance the underwriting ,customer management strategies for all products across business financing and supplier payments.
- Evaluate and lead the cross sell opportunities to expand the eligible population for products across this portfolio.
- Influence partners and stakeholders to drive risk strategies into production
- Partner with teams across various Risk teams, Product and Finance to develop strategies that enable prudent and profitable growth, while controlling for through-the-cycle volatility
- Build strong
relationships and provide proactive and thoughtful communications to
stakeholders and partner teams
- Minimum 3-5 years in lending or payments risk management or strongly analytical function
- Demonstrated analytical skills and a rigorous, data-driven approach to problem-solving
- Credit Risk Management experience with an in-depth understanding of the end-to-end credit lifecycle, as well as understanding of credit metrics and processes
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, maintain strategic imperative and goals in rapidly changing environment and shepherd large cross-functional projects through to completion and lead others to do the same
- Thought leadership and effective people management skills
- Demonstrated experience with SAS, SQL, Python, and experience in translating data insights to strategies
- Effective collaboration skills to bring others along, high energy, and a proven team-first mentality
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, management and influencing skills. Ability to manage multiple partners internal and external
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019, 10:19:54 AM