- With the long-term goal in growing small merchant coverage, POS profitability and Active Location-In-Force, you will work alongside with the Director of Merchant Acquisition to develop and execute acquisition strategies to achieve business KPI.
- Present new strategic ideas to enhance sales productivity, effective pipeline management, improve operational efficiency, driving merchant activation, achieve merchant satisfaction and minimizing channel conflict.
- Provide coaching and leadership for Team Leaders in meeting individual and team performance metrics set by the business.
- Effectively manage the designated budget given to drive channel acquisition effectiveness.
- You are accountable for channel performance forecast and optimize existing CRM capabilities like Merchant force, MIRA, SMART systems to create visibility of pipeline, wins and target achievements.
- Work with key internal stakeholders in building comprehensive analytical capabilities with respect to coverage tracking of key malls and micro-geographies.
- Align with card issuers in developing special project to explore new business opportunities.
- Develop and implement tactical marketing and promotion programs with Merchant Engagement and Marketing teams to ensure defined coverage, growth and activation targets are met.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory/association/compliance regulations.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- A minimum 3 years’ experience in business sales team management with a proven track record is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in Payment industry will be an advantage.
- Strong presentation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet allocated deadlines.
- Self-motivated team player with abilities in influencing/negotiating with customers/merchants/internal stakeholders.
- Strong commercial acumen with a strategic line of thinking.
- Well-rounded business skills with an in-depth understanding of the American Express merchant base and value proposition.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and CRM applications, preferably, Salesforce.
- Cantonese is preferred
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 14, 2019, 10:08:14 PM