Why American Express?
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
• Candidate is a key member of Global Supply Management Operations and Capabilities team
Purpose of the Role:
• Enhancing customer experience and driving growth for our business partners within the company
• Candidate will be required to work with various business groups and stakeholders to understand key requirements, to align and socialize the proposed process improvements and any other associated system changes.
• Key responsibilities:
o Apply industry best practices with to American Express process requirements
o Work with stakeholder groups to understand issues and resolution
o Partnering with Technology to ensure E2E issue resolution
o To maintain close contact with user community, compliance groups and stakeholders, provide leadership updates on key milestones, issues and risks, timely escalations.
o Candidate will plan job according to due timelines and complexities and ensure overall coordination of work between teams and departments
• 3-4 years of post qualification experience
• MBA/MCA with minimum 3-4 years of experience of B.Com / Btech with 6-7 years of experience.
• Project Management exposure
• Excellent relationship management and ability to work with staff at all levels
• Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution
• Understanding of procure to pay processes
• Knowledge and experience of ERP applications Ariba, Oracle, vertex and Concur
Knowledge of Platforms:
• Oracle, Ariba, Concur, Vertex
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Ability to handle multiple deliverables
• Intellectual curosity and broad awareness of external environment
• High degree of flexibility and adopting to changing environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019, 1:36:14 AM