American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Global Services Group (GSG) brings together the company’s external and internal servicing functions, and includes the below world-class organizations:
• Global Servicing Network, which provides exceptional care to our external customers, and
• Global Business Services, which provides many of the vital internal services that make American Express run efficiently.
Global Business Services
Global Business Services (GBS) is a shared services organization that brings together key internal functions to support all of American Express. GBS colleagues manage procurement, real estate, sales operations & business enablement, and partner with business units to execute complex change initiatives.
Emerging as the Enterprise Sales Operations & Business Enablement utility, SABE drives standardization & agility for the organization. Sales Operations includes Pre-sales, acquisition & Account Management while Business Enablement includes Marketing, Platform & Capabilities.
• Lead, coach and mentor a team of automation and product experts to drive & implement intelligent automation solutions across SABE
• Partner effectively with all stakeholders, including internal SABE teams, GBS Strategy, Technology and Customers to identify and drive development of digital capabilities to increase operational efficiency with focus on excellent colleague and customer experiences
• Lead new automation implementations, prepare project plans and other supporting information and provide timely project status to all stakeholders
• Demonstrate new Automation & Digital capabilities to senior leaders and stakeholders
• Manage customer expectations including scope, schedule, changes, capacity and problem resolution
• Drive on-time, high quality deliverables including business requirements around automation/ process improvements, design documents, test cases for all automation/ data solutions
• Work with Technology and central GBS product teams in Agile SCRUM environment to ensure new product development, tech environment readiness & manage production issues to drive a speedy resolution
• Provide functional and technical guidance to the team
• Drive & support other strategic initiatives in SABE to advance service offerings
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
• Increased operational efficiency, colleague and customer experiences
• Transformational ideas implemented to drive SABE’s digital strategy
• Highly engaged team to take SABE’s digital journey to the next level
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
6+ years of experience driving large scale Automation and Digital implementations
Preferred: Experience in Payments/Financial Sector and roles across multiple business units
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Shift Timings: 11:30 am- 7:30 pm or 3:30 pm- 11:30 pm
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019, 7:52:42 AM