American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Global Services Group (GSG) brings together the company’s external and internal servicing functions, and includes the below world-class organizations:
• Global Servicing Network, which provides exceptional care to our external customers, and
• Global Business Services, which provides many of the vital internal services that make American Express run efficiently.
Global Business Services
Global Business Services (GBS) is a shared services organization that brings together key internal functions to support all of American Express. GBS colleagues manage procurement, real estate, sales operations & business enablement, and partner with business units to execute complex change initiatives.
Emerging as the Enterprise Sales Operations & Business Enablement utility, SABE drives standardization & agility for the organization. Sales Operations includes Pre-sales, acquisition & Account Management while Business Enablement includes Marketing, Platform & Capabilities.
• Lead, coach and mentor a team of business analysts to drive product development, data quality, prospects to lead conversion and data matching initiatives across internal and external sources
• Provide recommendations to Data Science team to enhance the matching algorithm
• Collaborate across platforms and inter linked project opportunities to deliver on business growth expectations
• Formulate and communicate strategies in a clear and compelling way
• Drive and deliver business reporting for Prospect Coverage
• Work with customers to identify, specify and document complex business requirements and provide appropriate solutions, specifically around prioritized product enhancement and data quality initiatives
• Manage application issues and drive towards a speedy issue resolution.
• Lead new product implementations, preparing project plans with other supporting information, and providing project status
• Manage customer expectations including scope, schedule, changes, capacity and problem resolution
• Drive high engagement with customers to ensure on-time, high quality project deliverables
• Lead effort to automate and standardize new product development to increase efficiency and accuracy
• Provide functional and technical guidance to the team
• Conduct deep analysis to uncover trends, recommend business solutions and implement strategic initiatives
• Drive partner and team engagement through governance call,1 on 1 s and other connects
• Drive strategic initiatives of SABE to advance service offerings and support Exec teams in strategy building exercise
Critical Factors to Success (Outcome Driven):
• Efficiently monitor quality of prospects and publish reports
• Identify relevant trends and improvement areas in merchant prospect data
• Help in requirement gathering and validation of data product
• Put enterprise thinking first, connect the role’s agenda to enterprise priorities and balance the needs of customers, partners, colleagues & shareholders
• Lead with an external perspective, challenge status quo and bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
• Demonstrate learning agility, make decisions quickly and with the highest level of integrity
• Lead with a digital mindset and deliver the world’s best customer experiences every day
7+ years’ experience leading a team in Data Quality & Product management domain
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Shift Timings: 11:30 am- 7:30 pm or 3:30 PM- 11:30 PM
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019, 2:50:04 AM