At American Express we provide a service of excellence; our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers. We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service.
GPSS Global Partner S (GPSS) is a center of excellence with oversight of third-party providers who provide outsourced services to our customers.
- The Project Analyst for GPSS works to lead 3rd party teams that operate a share of customer service operations while setting and monitoring operational targets to ensure a seamless customer experience in compliance to AMEX - CEN guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will interact closely with high-profile external and internal contacts to provide direction and ensure best practices are implemented in a continuous improvement environment to reach customer satisfaction.
- Provide insights and analysis on Partner’s performance analyzing root cause and implementing actions for its correction
- Participate in partner performance reviews demonstrating the ability to coordinate efforts across teams to ensure established goals are met
- Provide daily operational support and expertise on the AMEX environment and processes
- Support of invoicing and conciliation process for Partner's service
- Support program manager to drive partner adherence to all operational, compliance, and customer experience goals.
- Facilitate regular call calibration sessions and operational performance reviews.
- Provide on-site direction to servicing Partner to ensure the program meets goals and American Express’ servicing standards.
- Be an ongoing advocate of the customer
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
At least 2 years of experience in a vendor management position/Supervisor Customer Service environment preferred
Exceptional relationship & partnership management skills
Ability to develop integrated strategies and manage the execution
Excellent oral / written communication, problem solving, analytical and time management skills
Proven record of driving results
Strong Excel and other office suite skills
Able to travel to AMEX FL site 25% of time
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2019, 6:35:15 AM