- Creating reports designed to improve business performance, which can be used both internally and externally at customer meetings.
- Developing and producing presentations for both internal and external use.
- Support business projects and initiatives across the JAPA region.
- Budget and finance tracking and management, including opex management and reconciliation of overall team finance.
- Provide regular business updates and ensure smooth liaison with GCG HQ.
- Provide diary management, travel, expense and co-ordination support to Vice President GCG JAPA.
- Coordinate logistics for all internal and external meetings, direct reports and leadership meetings.
- Preparing local agenda’s for international senior leadership visits across JAPA region.
- Ad hoc administrative / project work as requested.
Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word is fundamental.
Project management skills and the ability to think outside the box.
Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic, quick to learn, enjoys working within a challenging environment.
Be comfortable working with and using data.
Excellent organisation skills with a strong focus on attention to detail.
Effective management of a diverse workload in a highly complex and fast moving environment.
Excellent relationship skills, with ability to work with employees of all levels of leadership.
Strong team player.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2019, 1:37:08 AM