There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Travel & Lifestyle Services Team Assistant
American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) serves American Express Card members around the world with a full range of services, from trip planning and booking to enhancing their travel plans with tailored experiences.
Across the globe, TLS has thousands of dedicated colleagues who are passionate about what they do and take pride in delivering exceptional, personalized service to our customers and helping them to unlock unique and memorable experiences from their travels.
We are looking for a competent team assistant who can provide excellent administrative support to our high performing team and leaders.
The ideal Team Assistant will work independently, while anticipating the needs of the Director of TLS and the team.
- Manage (e.g. schedule, monitor, etc.) some late evening/night calls with flexibility as needed
- Provide administrative support to the TLS team in Manila.
- Manage key aspects for the Director and leaders, including:
- Calendar management
- Domestic and international travel plans
- Timely and thorough expense management
- Miscellaneous activities in support of the Operations teams, including supporting ad-hoc projects on a regular basis
- Support of New hire onboarding process, e.g. IDs application, seat arrangement, hardware procurement etc.
- Manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities, sometimes under pressure, with accuracy, flexibility, and attention to detail.
- The development of positive working relationships with a wide range of colleagues from other support teams and LOBs is critical to the success of this position.
- Prepare and put together (e.g. collate, edit details, etc.) PowerPoint presentations and reports.
- Manage time wisely, and will effectively employ the organizational skills necessary to handle multiple tasks and manage changing priorities on a daily basis
- Interact with all employee levels in a professional manner
- Display impeccable attention to detail
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Good command of spoken & written English REQUIRED
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant/Administrative Assistant (3 - 7 years) REQUIRED
- Experience with Outlook Calendar Management
- Familiarity with the tool Concur or a similar tool is A PLUS
- Familiarity with Booking Flights, handling travel documents requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Attractive base pay (with night differential at 20%)
- Competitive performance-based bonus
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Free HMO coverage from day 1 for the employee and eligible dependents.
- Retirement Fund
- Career development including training and career growth
- Generous maternity/paternity paid leave
- Private mother’s room
- On-site gym
- Fitness studio
- Fun karaoke room
- On-site clinic
We provide experiences to become a great leader, a world of opportunities to grow your career, and an inclusive culture to help you thrive. Because the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Once screened and invited by the Talent Acquisition team, expect at least fact-to-face 1-2 interviews to happen after.
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work on rotational shifts depending on business needs including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019, 9:44:11 AM