The Global Billing Network (GBN) team is responsible for the printing and mailing of Card Member statements, legal disclosures and servicing letters through a global vendor network. The Finance & Analytics branch within this organization manages all data, invoices, forecasting and the creation and distribution of operational metrics and reports. This role will be also support the RASC branch of the organization, offering analytics' support to the scrum teams in charge of uplifting our customer's communications.
The Billing and Communications Data Analyst will report to the Manager – Partner Invoicing & Analytics and will be responsible for:
- Understanding the business to produce data analysis, highlight insights, and identify cost saving opportunities to drive improvements in the organization
- Applying advanced analytical skills to contribute to the development of re-engineering methods in order to improve and automate processes, reduce cost, and increase customer and partner satisfaction.
- Executing ad-hoc analyses for the larger organization to ensure senior leadership is constantly informed on our performance
- Providing monthly reporting, insight and analysis to assist management in tactical and strategic decisions
- Developing metrics and new reports, while also improving and automating existing reports to enable better business analysis
- Creating visualization to present data in a meaningful way that is readily accessible to the business.
- Partnering with management to document and analyze data, and present the results to senior management
- Cross-training and educating the larger team in data analytics and modeling
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 3 to 5+ years of experience with data analytics and visualization tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and comfort with statistical analysis and financial figures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with Tableau
- Experience with Agile preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2019, 12:15:40 PM