There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Card Transaction Engine and Transaction Routing,
- Platform Engineering and Foundational Capabilities of distributed systems
- High Availability, Resiliency and Performance Engineering on Cloud
- You will be responsible for design and building key components of a distributed real-time transaction engine, and payment processing business logic by leveraging these components
- Contribute to high level design as well as detailed design of complex subsystems with emphasis in high availability and low latency.
- Working with developers in day to day activities and helping in review of design, coding and the SDLC tasks.
- Build POCs to experiment new technologies, databases and other application infrastructure.
- You will constantly purse and learn industry leading/innovative technologies and solutions. Be acutely aware of enabling technologies and open-source products to build low latency distributed systems.
- Embrace a culture of innovation and experimentation, engage in fun and outcome-oriented culture, and always be ready to try new concepts without fear of failure.
- Collaborate with peer technology and product teams across different locations.
- You have Computer Science / Information Systems degree, or equivalent with at-least 7+ years of work experience.
- Strong implementation experience using languages like C/C++, GoLang, Scala or Java. Keen understanding of how to build highly performant systems with such languages.
- Hands on experience in building distributed micro-service systems, experience with Service Mesh products/frameworks like such as Envoy, Linkerd, Istio, gRPC/ProtoBuf; Distributed System Management/tracing and monitoring such as Zipkin/Jaeger, ELK Stack, Prometheus
- Have experience in designing and building Cloud native applications. Experience in cloud platforms like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift are a plus.
- Experience in using NoSQL databases and distributed messaging systems such as Redis, Kafka, Couchbase, Cassandra in the context of low latency and high transaction volume systems.
- Have hands-on experience in building and delivering large scale enterprise systems/products. Implemented critical aspects of the such systems and have supported such applications in production as SAS service.
- Keen awareness of concerns in massively distributed systems and effective solutions.
- Experience working in DevOps teams and Scrums.
- Ability to learn and deep dive into new technology and business domains, question status quo and think outside of the box.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills. Create and deliver effective presentations to Senior Leadership.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 13, 2019, 12:37:12 AM