American Express Go is a virtual payment solution in the Virtual Payment product suite that offers a fast, flexible and more efficient way for clients to manage business expenses incurred by contractors, contingent workers, full-time employees, and infrequent travelers who do not have Corporate Cards. Clients can send specific use virtual cards with spend controls to their team via the Amex Go mobile app for in-person transactions, using mobile wallets or companion plastic cards. Since launch in 2018, the product is on a strong growth trajectory, with plans to drive greater scale, enter new markets, and use the underlying capabilities to help drive additional partnerships in travel, lending and new use cases.
The Analyst, Product Management is responsible for the end-to-end customer experience, feature development based on user research, organizing UX/UI design, optimizing Servicing operations, internal reporting, and projects related to key Partnerships. This person will support strategic planning and launch enhancements for the ongoing improvement of Amex Go and its core capabilities.
The ideal candidate for this role will own the voice of the customer, inspire multiple stakeholders and key business partners about the potential of our product, manage multiple business priorities, and develop creative solutions to meet customer needs to support the business growth of the Amex Go platform. He/she must be a skillful communicator who enjoys a fast-paced environment, operates cross-functionally (both with business and technology stakeholders), and maintains a positive attitude and sense of humor in the face of challenges.
- Analyze and define customer and business needs to inform end-to-end product journey and feature UX/UI design, with a view on prioritization based on user and business values
- Develop and manage release plans for product features, as well as determine linkages to go-to-market channels and timelines
- Liaise with Servicing team to optimize and deliver a best-in-class customer experience, address customer issues and complaints, and feed product enhancements into the backlog
- Work with Finance and Risk teams to enhance internal product Reporting
- Play a key role in customer research efforts in collaboration with Design partners
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders, including Compliance, Legal, Servicing, Sales, and others to communicate the product vision and align on high-level business needs for product enhancements
- Support Partnership Teams in developing the E2E journey, API roadmap, and other partner-facing projects
- Manage Legal and Compliance review and approval processes for product updates
- Collect and maintain customer and market intelligence, including customer & partner needs, market trends and competitive landscape to inform product strategy
- Strategic, customer-centric, and data-driven thinker with a demonstrated ability to identify customer insights and needs to improve product experience
- Self-starter who can generate new ideas in white-space and create buy-in for key initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a proven track record of positively collaborating with and influencing partners in a matrixed environment to achieve outcomes
- Background in digital product management, product development, and/or design preferred
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Curiosity to learn the B2B, Mobile, and/or Travel payments landscape
- Comfort in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and evolving business demands
- Bachelor’s degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 15, 2020, 7:11:56 PM