The Global Commercial Services Marketing team is responsible for acquiring attractive Commercial customers and for creating long term strategies that drive engagement and loyalty. As the Analyst/Senior Analyst on the team you will manage campaign execution and support development of acquisition marketing strategies. You will work directly with the partner and with a broad cross-functional team internally, including the Acquisition and customer marketing teams, Product Management, Technology, Legal and Compliance, in support of our efforts to efficiently and effectively target high value SBOs and seamlessly integrate compelling, multi-channel marketing strategies into both Partner and Proprietary experiences. An ideal candidate will be interested in a balance of core operational functions and relationship management, with excitement to join a fun and fast-paced team focused on driving results and value for our Card Members.
- Manage end to end campaign execution for digital and offline channels while driving efficiencies– offer set up, creative development, submission creation, and approval activities
- Work with Partner and internal Proprietary Marketing teams to develop, review and approve marketing creative, as well as plan and execute new initiatives
- Support the development of bottom-up forecasts and the regular reporting of partnership performance; over time develop a deep understanding of key business drivers and how to use them to drive growth
- Act as the primary point of contact with our Compliance and Legal partners to drive adherence to all applicable rules and regulations
- Act as a primary point of contact for the Partner on initiative execution & marketing operation
- Collect and share back applicable best practices and innovation opportunities from across the GCS co brand portfolio and digital marketing teams
- Self-motivator who takes initiative and is energized by a fast paced, complex environment
- Highly detailed oriented; demonstrated ability to execute flawlessly
- Strong focus on driving results with an ability to act quickly and confidently if necessary to deliver the plan
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional partners
- Strong verbal and communication skills, client facing or relationship management experience a plus
- Strong project manager with ability to balance multiple priorities and prioritize effectively
- Strong analytical skills: ability to mine data for insights and to recognize patterns
- Strong Excel, MS PowerPoint/Word skills
- Digital Marketing ,B2B, and/ or Partner Management/ Business Development experience a strong plus; demonstrated interest in learning digital marketing and partnership management required!
- 1-3+ years of work experience (finance, marketing, business development a plus)
- Educational Requirement: BA/BS Required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 12, 2019, 2:47:16 PM