Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position is responsible for delivering superior Travel & Lifestyle services to our premium customers by managing individual & team performance. In addition, this position is expected to lead change management in accordance with business strategies. This team is located in Travel & Lifestyle Servicing (TLS) Japan and reports into Operation Manager, TLS Japan.
Develop People (25%)
• Setting goals & development plans in accordance with Performance Management Process.
• Develop individual performance with constructive coaching plan based on identified strengths & opportunities.
• Develop multi-skilled people for purpose of individual development & department efficiency.
• Develop team performance with appropriate resource allocation.
• Develop newly hired people with a middle & long term plan to accelerate learning curve.
Talent Management (25%)
• Manage attrition appropriately
• Involve in recruiting process to hire adequate people.
• Identify and develop successor.
• Access people to retain high performers.
Change Management (20%)
• Clearly understand business strategies and take the initiative in cascading to the team.
• Inspire people by managing human elements under changeable situation.
• Make a commitment to lead changes based on business decisions & strategies
• Improve VOCM key drivers such as FCR, GWIW & Buyer by analyzing customer data.
• Raise ideas on Travel & Lifestyle benefits based on customers voice.
• Identify difficult customer to be handled appropriately based on a rule agreed with Prop CS.
Marginal Contribution (15%)
• Solicitation of profit by increase sales, decrease loss and maximize the operation efficiency.
• Cooperating with internal (TLS other team, TBM) & external partner.
• Support ad-hoc projects, initiatives in T&LS Japan .
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful
completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
with the Blue Box Values, Compliance, Money Laundering and Security and
thinking along with process analysis to increase the overall productivity
thinking to increase the profit maximization (eg hotel commissions,
service charges, etc.)
- Good work
planning, priority setting, accurate work
- Promote open
communication and good cooperation between coworkers as well as internal
and external departments.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2019, 2:13:00 PM