Would you like to be part of an exciting team which delivers and improves technology capabilities, enabling colleagues to share information, collaborate better and communicate across digital channels? We need your energy and expertise to do so.
Technology Digital Workplace is seeking to recruit an experienced EUC Engineer, who will support our deployment of world class experiences for colleagues & engineering teams globally. You will have access to cutting edge tools, whilst working in a fast- paced environment where thinking outside of the box is championed.
- Coordinates a team of engineers (consultants) keeping good relationships with their Companies and Leaderships, supports customers, ensures any kind of IT problem is properly addressed
- Leads initiatives to improve the Customer experience
- Ensures Dexterity initiatives are executed within the Market reporting metrics back to the Dexterity Team and to the Leader
- Ensures all administrative tasks fulfilment (Vendor management, hardware/software orders, invoice payments, etc.)
- Assists in problem solving of issues and undertakes the development and deployment of preventative maintenance procedures
- Adds to continuous service improvement by maintaining standard methodologies and knowledge repositories
- Performs all technical aspects to supports infrastructure implementations, deployments and technologies related to dynamic infrastructure platforms
- Responsible for troubleshooting capacity and availability issues, various moves/adds/changes
- Contribute to creation of technical design/implementation documentation
- Participates in test planning and execution
- Fix infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc
- Works with project teams to prepare components for production
- Recognize opportunities to embrace innovative technologies
- Interact with members of other technical teams to ensure customer issues are dealt with thoroughly and effectively
- Create draft knowledge management articles for QA with resolutions and workarounds
- Record, track and update call information on a service management tool
- Handling escalations, and solving problems including major incidents and high priority calls.
Aligning to the American Express Framework for Winning, we will:
- Focus on the customer as a platform for growth
- Bring continuous innovation to our existing offerings
- Develop products and services to meet emerging needs of customers
- Craft the most seamless and secure digital experience for customers
- Help the Supervisor in setting “THE” standard for customer experience
- Maintain safe and sound business practices, consistent with regulatory expectations.
Education and Experience
3-7 years of overall experience possibly in a multinational matrix organization
Experience with systems analysis/programming, incorporating: design methodology, Infrastructure operations support or engineering
Proven leadership capabilities
Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to effectively influence and motivate others to drive results
Hands-on experience with a variety of software languages, operating systems, or Network protocols
Practical application using Agile or other rapid application development methods
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
Prior experience performing as an Engineer within a product engineering organization
Microsoft & Apple accreditations desirable
English and Italian: fluent.
Specific technical knowledge on the following areas: Windows, IOS
Expert Windows 10 skills and knowledge
Excellent Android/Apple iOS skills
Good Knowledge of Office 365
Basic knowledge of corporate network topologies
Experience in use and support of EUC applications and enterprise EUC management toolsets
Experience of deploying and support of desktop images and applications to enterprise managed EUC estates
Knowledge of one or more of the following: infrastructure and server theories, principles, and concepts, application infrastructure and standards, networking fundamentals, databases (i.e. SQL Server, MS Access, etc.)
Basic knowledge of Firewalls and VPN technologies
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 28, 2019, 12:44:17 PM