The position will be reporting to the Director, Compensation & Benefits, Asia. This position is responsible for managing end-to-end Compensation & Benefits (C&B) for Singapore which includes providing strategic direction, program development and ongoing management of C&B programs. Additionally the role contributes to the global C&B agenda by taking part in both global and regional projects.
- Provide Strategic direction
- Lead & drive annual agenda, plan & budget for Singapore with HR & Business leadership teams
- Provide C&B guidance and advice to business leaders and HR teams to support the people agenda and market engagement plans
- Playing a key role in defining a forward looking Rewards Strategy
Continuously evaluate existing programs against external market place and other markets in Amex, along with employee voice to conceptualize & design new innovative programs
- End-to-end design & execution of these programs in the areas of compensation, benefits and/or employee health & wellness Actively developing employee health and well being programs in the context of global strategy and relevant to local market needs
- Embedding culture of recognition in the markets
- Provide in-market support to annual pay review, bonus cycle, relocations, offers, insurances etc. Lead change with respect to annual year cycle for the respective markets as part of global transformations
- Carry out pay surveys / market intelligence studies
- Demonstrating value of our programs via measurement of utilization, impact and outcomes
- Responsible for end to end governance of programs e.g. vendor relationship management, compliance and other statutory requirements
- Oversee and assess services of benefits consultants, brokers, third party administrators and other providers
- Develop program communication with support from Global Compensation & Benefits communication team
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory frameworks and internal procedures as they relate to market specific C&B programs
- Leverage opportunities to participate in global and regional C&B projects in support of our wider HR strategy
- 7+ years of experience in the C&B function
- Fluency in English. Local language fluency is preferred.
- Knowledge of Singapore C&B related statutory requirements
- Experience in a change-oriented & complex organization
- Growth mindset, collaborative style of working and ability to work well in a matrix environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018".
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 14, 2019, 3:46:39 AM