- This position will be responsible for handling Premium card travel services, which includes CRS reservation, fare quotation, BSP ticketing and VISA/travel related arrangements.
- The position has the potential to impact card retention and card spend in the Premium product lines.
- Be able to resolve issues that may arise with card members with a sense of urgency with proper supervision.
- Commitment to high quality customer service by ensuring response to calls and emails are in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with the outsourced suppliers to ensure complete and accurate processing of travel documents, as well as following the processes and procedures in place. This include billing the correct amount to the correct account, claiming of correct commission / documentation fees, accurate quotation / issuance of Airline Privilege deals and managing daily Abacus queues.
- Build professional relationships and rapport with our Premium Card members in order to deliver personalized customer experience Manage a portfolio of approximately 100 strategic cross industry merchants or conglomerates located in Taiwan.
- College or above.
- Sabre CRS capability ticketing knowledge.
- 3 years in travel industry.
- Good communication skills, willing to help people, and pleasant characteristics.
- Good English communication capability.
- Land and sea experience
- Ability to work independently while contributing to a strong teamwork environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
- A pleasing personality with the ability to instill confidence in customers and colleagues.
- Can work under high pressure.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2019, 12:56:23 AM