- Customer satisfaction: improve the ratio # complaints / compliments for the portfolio and generate positive feedback from the Centurion CMs
- Customer engagement: improve share of travel wallet for the portfolio
- Better understand their needs and deepen relationship with them
- Execute sale stactics defined by proactively and relevantly contacting the CM (outbound sales) and/or direct the DTC to promote specific products (inbound sales)
- Proactively communicate to the CM the status of feedback given
- Understand the potential revenue of each Centurion CM in the portfolio
- Understand the profile, preferences, history of the CMs in the portfolio
- Understand existing TLS Travel and new product offerings: value proposition, target customer, and potential revenue
- Identify business development opportunities relevant to the portfolio as a whole and/or specific CMs and define sale stactics (e.g. anniversary, ‘welcome back’, annual trips planning…)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Ability to articulate knowledge about products, services and value proposition to customers
- Enthusiastic about acquiring travel knowledge, inviting and coordinating centurion group tour.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving: must be able to understand specific CMs preferences and MTS product offering and then provide tailored solutions to CMs
- Decision Making: must be able to balance decisions that need to be made on-the-spot and make them (e.g. in front of CM) vs. the ones that need to be discussed to supervisor and then make joint decision.
- Build relationships with high net-worth, sophisticated, and demanding individuals
- Influence internal stakeholders to get things done on behalf of Centurion CMs in portfolio
- Ability to manage unhappy customers and handle stressful situations
- Results-driven, prior sales experience strongly encouraged
- Self-motivation is key.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision, take initiative without being prompted to do so, and work with / influence non-reporting employees (the Dedicated Travel Consultants).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and the Internet.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2019, 2:53:43 AM