This is a Band 28 requisition.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver High Standards Of Customer Service By Handling Queries For Merchants, Banks and Clients With Strong Focus On First Contact Resolution.
Queries will relate to vPOS (Virtual Point Of Sale)
• Handle Customer Enquiries For The Domestic Merchant Base And Service Requests In An Extremely Professional, Responsive And Competent Manner
• Answer queries received on inbound calls & Emails
• Make significant progress in improving our customer experience and loyalty to the brand
• Increase First Contact Resolution on inbound contacts to drive Satisfaction
• Reduce cycle time and increase accuracy in our back office & Front Office processes
• Drive Top Box Satisfaction Goal Of “ Fully Satisfied “ Customer Experience.
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Calls & Emails To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
• Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
• Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Graduate in any stream. (Graduate in BSC-IT or Computer application will be an added advantage).
• Graduate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience
• Basic knowledge of credit card and technical helpdesk will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of vPOS (virtual Point Of Sale) & CNP (Card Not Present) transactions will be an added advantage
• Excellent Verbal And Written Communication Skills
• Strong Interpersonal And Coordination Skills
• Strong And Committed Customer Focus And Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
• Compliance With Company Policies And Procedures.
• Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 14, 2019, 7:08:34 AM