Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
It takes exceptional people to create exceptional products.
This role sits on the Global VR team as part of the Voice Response Capabilities organization and will focus on delivering an extraordinary customer care experience through innovation and backed with Data analysis.
This position will play a vital role in developing, expanding or managing next generation capabilities that will enhance customer experience, improve Self-service performance and would align with the POA roadmap for next generation contact centers (Genesys Platform).This team has ownership and accountability for the performance and customer satisfaction of the Voice Response systems across all business lines and markets across Global Servicing Network.
The successful candidate will work closely with various business units Business Units and Technology Partners to ensure VR performance is in line with the overall GSN vision and roadmap.
Key responsibilities will include: -
• Stake holder and Backlog management
• Delivery on the backlog expectations by applying principles of SAFe
• Understanding scope of the requirement, consulting with business on the solution, designing in collaboration with Tech to create a frictionless customer experience.
• Understand VR MIS and reporting and able to infer Data
• Successfully manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently
• Effectively collaborate/influence at all levels without having direct authority
• Leadership Updates and timely updates to Stake holders
*This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Graduate/MBA from a reputed institute with 4+ years of experience in Project management, Experience in Agile methodology
• 4+ years’ experience of proven project experience, with an emphasis on cross-functional projects and success in developing and deploying technical solutions into operational areas
• Working Experience on SAFe methodology
• Passionately define functional requirements to build next generation capabilities with a key focus on
• Customer engagement
• Experience on working with Genesys platform
• Strong servicing acumen and thought leadership, including capacity to quickly understand critical linkages and business requirements or use cases
• Excellent relationship management and negotiation skills
• Excellent written, oral communication skills to enable relationship building with key partners
• Demonstrated willingness to take initiative, work independently, and have flexibility to support global markets and work across different time zones
• Ability to drive results in a dynamic and ever-changing priorities
• Strong sense of urgency, commitment to deadlines and deliverables
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent at interacting with cross functional team and stakeholders with diverse background (technical, non-technical or business teams)
• Strong team player, with capability to take initiatives
Preferred Skill Set:
- Experience with Contact center domain mainly in Inbound Voice Response platforms with expertise in designing IVR application in Genesys environment, Project Management skills, Excellent Excel, PPT skills, analytical bent of mind would be added advantage.
Preferred Certifications: - CSPO, CSM, SAFe,
Shift Timings – 24*7 environments.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020, 10:07:20 PM