American Express Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) provides our Card Members around the world with a full range of travel services, from trip planning and booking to enhancing the broader travel experience. It is our mission to become essential to our customers by providing differentiated products and services. To accomplish this, we must make Membership come to life every day.
In this exciting role as Director of Platinum Travel - Onsite, you will be responsible for in excess of 400 colleagues, who are located in our Sunrise, FL and Phoenix, AZ service centers, so the ability to create fellowship will be essential. We are looking for an individual who is a proven people leader in a contact center environment, with excellent coaching abilities to develop his or her team. As our ambassador for the service, you will also have direct contact with some of our Card Members, so a high level of diplomacy & sensitivity will be required. The overall focus will be on maintaining world class service delivery which enhances our customers' experience with TLS, creating brand advocates.
- Leading a large organization of 400+ direct/indirect colleagues, creating and executing a successful inbound sales and service model with other TLS Director peers
- Partnering with cross-functional teams, such as Workforce Planning, Recruitment and Learning & Development, along with other American Express lines of business to ensure business plans are aligned and accurate
- Acting as a contact for the product and benefit teams on new product development and changes to existing product benefits
- Delivering exceptional customer service whilst growing overall sales
- Manage projects from inception, through creation, implementation and evaluation
- Proven multi-level people leadership skills, coupled with the ability to build team cohesiveness, trust and respect
- Ability to build and lead a strategy for virtual Platinum Travel servicing
- Ability to effectively influence and motivate groups, being a champion of change
- Experience driving transformational change in a business or group
- Demonstrated “Customer-first” mentality, focusing on driving an improved customer experience
- Clear and effective communication, to ensure that strategic direction and objectives for the business are understood and future needs are supported
- Experience in driving exceptional sales/revenue and cost reduction results within a virtual environment
- Strong analytical and financial knowledge including at least 3 years of experience with P&L responsibilities
- Technologically savvy, with a keen focus on digital experience and awareness of social media and how it is part of a broader travel offering
- A strong conviction to succeed and an ability to achieve the impossible
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. High intellectual capacity is paramount.
- Ability to travel domestically 25% of the year
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2019, 8:13:35 AM