There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Work as a 'Chargeback Analyst' with robust analytical abilities and meet or exceed client expectations
Purpose of the Role:
• To win maximum number of disputes, produce high revenues by using established standards of chargeback industry and deliver premium service to our clients
• At least meet business as well as organization minimum expectations
• Bring ideas/innovations/enhancements for process betterment
• Monitor, evaluate, investigate, and respond to disputes received by various clients with robust compelling evidence
• Maintain strict adherence to domestic and international chargeback rules and regulations
• Provide a high standard of professional/ caring/friendly service while maintaining or exceeding the established standards for chargeback productivity and quality
• Perform link analysis on missed hostile fraudulent transactions as required
• Resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction
• Work with peers and leadership by communicating charge back anomalies, or fraud trends (based on received charge backs), and sharing ideas and information
• Flexible to work in 24x7 environment, including weekends and holidays.
Critical Factors to Success:
• Robust product knowledge and analytical skills
• Strict adherence to domestic and international chargeback rules and regulations
• Excellent team player
• Ethical, Positive Attitude and open to learning & feedback
• Flexible to work in 24x7 environment
• Passionate for Self development
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
• Knowledge of Airline or Disputes preferred
• 2+ years of experience
• Good stability with previous organizations
• College Degree / Graduation in any Discipline
• Knowledge of Computer like MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, MS Office
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
• Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
• Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
• Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2019, 3:41:51 AM