There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Compliance & Controls
Purpose of the Role:
Conduct Periodic Updation of KYC for existing Consumer and Corporate card holders as per regulatory (RBI) guidelines
Ensure KYC documents are refreshed for Consumer and Corporate cards in accordance with RBI regulations/guidelines and in partnership with the AEBC Compliance team.
• Assisting the Product team for Card Conversions and Upgrades
• Document Scanning and Filing to ensure that they are audit ready.
• Relevant System Updates
• Assisting the taxation team for the Pan Remediation Activity
• Inbound Voice Servicing to assist CMs with KYC queries
• Outbound calls to follow up and refresh KYC
• Co Ordination for Record Retention and Retrieval
• Work With Different Linkages For Effective Execution Of Team Objectives.
• Assist TL In Implementing Key Initiatives To Achieve The Objectives Of The Unit.
• Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve Department Objectives.
• Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set. • Handling customer escalations and providing relevant resolutions
• Assisting various stakeholders / AEBC teams such as Compliance , GCP , ECU for adhoc activities
• Collate, Generate And Report MIS To The Team Leader.
• Email Servicing for KYC process
• Assisting TL with compliance reviews and reports
• PFP Will Be Applicable.
Critical Factors to Success:
Adhrerence to monthly KRI's i.e. Productivity, Quality & Effciency
Past Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years experience
Academic Background: Graduate
• Must be a team player, flexible, adaptable, and dependable; good interpersonal skills are required
• Able to prioritize and work well under pressure, with particular attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Compliant with Company Policies and Procedures
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
• Good Presentation skills
• Excellent customer service skills are a must, including superior written and verbal communications skills.
Knowledge of Platforms: Globestar , WCC, CLIC,GSP/GSP-C, Cadence ,IVU , MySetup
Behavioral Skills/Capabilities: Team Player
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
•Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
•Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
•Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2019, 3:16:31 PM