The US Consumer Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing team has the mission to deepen Card Member loyalty along the lifecycle through delivering compelling messages at the right time to drive clear engagement outcomes.
Within the Lifecycle and Loyalty Marketing team sits the Share of Spend & Lend Team, which is focused on giving Card Members reasons to confidently choose Amex wherever, whenever, and however they pay.
This Analyst/Senior Analyst will partner across the organization to drive growth in lending share through accelerating Card Member awareness and engagement with lending. This is a newly created role, and the Analyst/Senior Analyst will have the opportunity to support the roll out of a new end to end strategy.
This role is ideal for a proactive and customer-centric marketer with excellent project management skills, who is motivated by collaborating with partners across the organization, and excited to make a mark on the business!
- Partner with cross functional teams to plan the marketing strategy
- Lead the end to end campaign execution, including partnering with creative agencies, partnering internally to shepherd creatives through review processes, delivering targeting files, and more
- Lead performance management, including analyzing campaign results, tracking channel metrics and budget optimization
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Passion for marketing and creating excellent customer experiences
- Proven project management skills. Proactive, highly organized, great attention to detail and capable of managing multiple work streams with tight timelines
- Proven partnerships skills, with the ability to work across different functions and colleagues of varying levels.
- Exceptional communication skills, across both verbal and written formats
- Analytic skills, including the ability to identify relevant insights and make recommendations to action the insights
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- 1-2 years digital marketing experience preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2019, 9:21:51 PM