Join and be associated with one of the world’s most renowned brand!
You will handle premium customers based in United States of America, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, and United Kingdom.
You will interact with premium customer to protect their account from fraud activities primarily on inbound and outbound calls, whilst proving World Class servicing.
Make sound decisions through systematic analysis.
Meet and perform above and beyond expectations especially on Customer Experience and Efficiency metrics.
Highlight and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure best-in class customer experience at all time.
You will be servicing a diverse number of markets and Customers who are our esteemed Service Establishments and valued Card Members.
Provide premium and personalized services to customer by enabling spend and generating revenue, whilst minimizing Credit and Fraud risk.
Live by the mantra to Reduce Provision, Enable Spend and Prevent Fraud!
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Fluent in English with strong customer centric mindset. Mandarin and Cantonese would be an added advantage
- Have International exposure in handling native English speaker e.g. US, ANZ and/or UK is highly preferred.
- Experience in face to face customer and clients for more than 2 years is highly suited.
- More than 2 years’ experience in industries related to hospitality/premium retail/entertainment & advertising/Call center with minimum of 3 years working experience
- Minimum of Diploma qualifications, preferably with tertiary education
- Must be willing on rotating night shift (7-day week, rotating off days)
- Hold a high level of integrity
- Able to work and adapt in fast pace environment.
- Typing skills 40-45wpm
- Competitive salary and monthly performance incentive on top of basic salary
- Shift Allowance
- Huge career potential and global growth opportunities
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 25, 2019, 9:00:50 AM