- Join and be associated with one of the world’s most renowned brand!
- You will handle premium customers based in United States of America, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Hong Kong, Taiwan and United Kingdom.
- You will interact with customer to protect their account from fraud activities primarily on inbound and outbound calls, whilst proving World Class servicing.
- Make sound decisions through systematic analysis.
- Meet and perform above and beyond expectations especially on Customer Experience and Efficiency metrics.
- Highlight and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure best-in class customer experience at all time.
- You will be servicing a diverse number of markets and Customers who are our esteemed Service Establishments and valued Card Members.
- Provide premium and personalized services to customer by enabling spend and generating revenue, whilst minimizing Credit and Fraud risk.
- Live by the mantra to Reduce Provision, Enable Spend and Prevent Fraud!
- Vision to provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and with intermediate English
- Strong servicing centric mindset
- Have International exposure in handling native Chinese speaker e.g. Hong Kong and Taiwan is highly preferred.
- Experience in face to face customer and clients for more than 1 year is highly suited.
- Minimum of 1 year of working experience, preferably in industries related to hospitality/premium retail/entertainment & advertising/Call center
- Minimum with tertiary education
- Must be willing on rotating day shift (7-day week, rotating off day). Shift starts as early as 7AM, ending as late as 10PM.
- Hold a high level of integrity
- Able to work and adapt in fast pace environment.
- Typing skills 40-45wpm
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2019, 3:17:44 AM