This position, reporting to the Director of RACF and Database Access Management, will be part of team responsible for ensuring the Database Activity Monitoring controls, designed to reduce risk at American Express, are implemented throughout the database tier at American Express.
- Support application integration into the Database Activity Monitoring program. This includes ensuring installation of software and other components required.
- Perform on-going tracking and monitoring of program.
- Assist in evaluation of the effectiveness of the program and make strategic recommendations on program improvements.
- Participate in and assist with real-time monitoring of detected events.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or work within similar technical field of study
- 5+ years of work within Information Security
- Deep understanding of SDLC and Chanage Management Procedures
- Knowledge of database management activities
- Understanding of Linux and Windows OS operations
- Excellent relationship skills and ability to network far outside team
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and terminology
- Ability to think strategically in developing enhancements for the program to further reduce risk at American Express
- Occasional off-hours and weekend work required
- Current certifications in CISSP or CISM preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 25, 2019, 12:47:18 AM