- Assessment of customers identified as high risk from an anti-money laundering perspective with reference to PEP “Politically Exposed Person” or clients for which it has been outlined the need to perform further verifications from an AML standpoint;
- Transaction monitoring of the AML high risk customers, also for Suspicious Activity Reporting purposes;
- Advice the Business in AML related matters that could impact the day-by-day activities;
- Manage and update the operating procedures of Anti-Money Laundering Unit;
- Carry out specific tests and controls aimed at verifying the effectiveness and robustness of the AML Framework implemented at local level to prevent of the risks of money laundering;
- Support in the KYC refresh activities;
- Support the Responsible of the Anti-Money Laundering Unit in the relationship with the local regulator also through the reporting flows required by current legislation (SOS, S.AR.A, objective reporting).
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experiences:
- Degree in Law or Economics;
- Previous experience in the role, even for short periods;
- Good knowledge of the AML laws and regulations;
- Good analytical skills and attitude for problem solving approach;
- Any previous experience in the field of customer monitoring;
- Fluent Italian and English language, both written and spoken;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point);
- Proactive approach, ability to work in teams in a collaborative manner, with a focus on the results;
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple tasks.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2018. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
Amex have been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2019, 4:12:07 PM