- Building and enhancing customer relationships, growing charge volume, increasing profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Developing strategy to manage Global Accounts in LAC IO Markets to assure pricing integrity, avoid risk exposures and drive opportunities to develop global portfolios.
- Leading a Regional Task Force to face up all matters related to Global Accounts in LAC IO Markets including compliancy with laws, Global Agreements, and Card acceptance in all sales channels, etc.
- Represent LAC Region in the Global Client Group to manage Global Accounts matters.
- Being the one point in Argentina to support “The Americas”, leading and coordinating strategic management.
- Managing a portfolio of National accounts within variety of industries.
- Be the first point of contact for these merchants.
- Establish and build long-lasting relationships with these merchants through continued interface and dialogue regarding their business, business needs, and marketplace & industry challenges.
- Use strong consultative selling skills to maintain and grow Amex share, relevancy, and profitability.
- Maximize merchant satisfaction and will serve as a strong business partner by building merchant confidence and working with key decision makers within the account to increase their and Amex’s profitability.
- Work collaboratively with other people and groups within Amex to determine the best products and services for merchants and by linking these with Amex marketing capabilities, processing, MIS, and fraud prevention tools, will provide high quality, complete solutions that help the merchants optimize all the benefits of Card acceptance.
- Identify & implement specific actions to maximize the value of Card acceptance, drive charge volume, increase share, and increase customer satisfaction and profitability including custom and platform marketing programs, contract signings, addendums, and enlargements, fraud prevention solutions, and processing efficiencies.
- Develop and execute innovative and valuable custom and platform marketing campaigns. Specific details include working internally with Amex marketing and MIS teams to develop a comprehensive marketing plan with clearly defined targets and metrics.
- Develop / maintain / broaden / elevate close relationships with various individuals at all levels within the account organization & maintain a thorough understanding of customer needs and industry.
- Work with colleagues throughout the Blue Box and issuers– to identify and sell-in partnership initiatives to strengthen account relationships, improve profitability / share & resolve sensitive account issues.
- Degree in Business Administration or similar career.
- Excellent relationship management, consultative selling, and marketing skills with a minimum of 2 to 3 years of mid/ large account management and sales experience with a proven track record of successful results.
- Very strong and demonstrated ability to influence collaboratively and sell-in programs, services, or ideas despite resistance & obstacles presented.
- Solid experience in developing & implementing innovative solutions to financial, operational, and other business problems.
- Must have strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing internal and external business conditions.
- Results oriented.
- Demonstrated financial and analytical skills to effectively develop business relationships at CEO and CFO levels.
- Strategic, innovative and Creative thinking.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to manage work under pressure and effectively make business decisions.
- English fully bilingual.
- Excellent oral / written communication & presentation skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2019, 1:06:11 PM