- Develop Executive Committee presentation content with key insights for senior leaders.
- Develop and prepare CFO presentations given to the AXP Board of Directors.
- Aid in development of quarter-end AXP results presentation and supporting materials to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Perform ad-hoc deep dive analyses and scenario modeling to help better inform senior leaders of AXP’s current or expected performance.
- Provide other ad-hoc analytical support to CP&A Senior Vice President and AXP CFO at overall AXP level in support of key internal and external meetings.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/business-related field preferred.
- In-depth understanding of the Company, its business and financial models and recent performance.
- Strong Excel and PPT skills required, TM1 and SQL knowledge preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of macroeconomic trends and their impacts on AXP.
- Ability to synthesize complex data into coherent presentations for cross-functional senior leaders.
- Ability to drive and leverage relationships across the organization.
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity that will drive new and innovative ways of thinking about the company’s performance.
- Proven ability to drive results under the strict deadlines.
- Goal-oriented, self-starter and proactive.
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10285
- Workplace Flexibility: Potential to work remotely part of the time based on current projects and team needs.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2019, 12:00:11 PM