- Act as a point of contact for Leaders with a professional manner using discretion in answering queries.
- Organizing and proactively maintaining calendars, including scheduling meetings across multiple time-zones, using a high level of integrity.
- Coordinate travel including air and hotel bookings, liaising with other AMEX offices for internal meetings and managing last minute changes as required. (hotel, rental car, and other travel-related needs).
- Coordinating Town Halls, staff meetings, 1:1’s, including reserving facilities, catering, security etc..
- Coordinate, prepare and reconcile expenses.
- Processing monthly expense reports on a timely basis in line with company requirements.
- Managing general follow-up and generating reminders in order to effectively meet deadlines and commitments.
- Communicate effectively with team members and associated departments.
- Managing the procurement of office supplies and other departmental shipping needs.
- Support Ad-hoc administrative and project work as directed by leadership.
- Ability to interact effectively and diplomatically with senior management and their support staff.
- Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated, but understands the key need to be a great team member.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective verbal and written communications to clearly convey information.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, work within deadlines and execute across multiple initiatives/tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to identify problems, determines possible solutions, and actively work to resolve issues.
- High level of proficiency using MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as internal AXP tools and systems – Telepresence, WebEx, MS Outlook, Ariba, and Concur.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship and networking skills to build and maintain effective professional relationships across all areas of the organization.
- Ability to operate with a high level of integrity for handling sensitive and confidential information.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 2, 2019, 5:01:00 AM